Greetings from the Consulate General of India, Johannesburg.
The Consulate General of India, Johannesburg has the honour to convey that the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chennai, India is organizing the 2-weeks Certificate Programme on "Curriculum Evaluation for Trainers and Planners"from 19.08.2019 to 30.08.2019 for overseas teachers. The participants are guided through an analytical scheme of plan to evaluate the curricula.
2. The Consulate of General of India request you to kindly nominate / depute participants to attend this valuable programme. This programme is fully sponsored / funded by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India for the overseas participants. There is no financial commitment on the part of the participants
3. The programme is sponsored by Govt. of India, which covers the following components:
4. How to apply?
Schemes under which the programme is conducted :
5. The following link will provide the Terms and conditions of the programme which is fully funded by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India for the overseas participants:
6. I herewith enclosed the brochure of the 2-weeks Certificate Programme on “Curriculum Evaluation for Trainers and Planners"” for your reference.
7. For other details and queries, you may like to write to us also at firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information Click Here