All Consular Assistance requests on matters of Visa, Passport, OCI Cards and Miscellaneous Services falling under the jurisdiction of Consulate General of India, Johannesburg can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries on these matters, you may also contact on telephone No. 0711918488 (from 2 PM to 4 PM on all working days).
Please note that no such matter/issue other than those listed above will be entertained.
- Announcement of new Passport Rules
- Services rendered at ‘VFS Global'
- Indians in Distress
- Bank Details and Timings
- Passport Services
- Visa - Foreign Nationals
- Services rendered at the Consulate
- OCI/PIO Cards
- Tracing the Roots' Programme
- Application Forms
- General guidelines for passport applicants
- Conversion of PIO into OCI
- Non-Impediment letter
- Registration of NRIs/PIOs/OCIs