4th edition of International Exhibition & Conference on Steel Industry – ‘INDIA STEEL EXPO 2019’
Greetings from the Consulate General of India in Johannesburg.
1. The 4th edition of International Exhibition & Conference on Steel Industry – ‘INDIA STEEL EXPO 2019’ is being organized by the Ministry of Steel, Government of India along with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) from January 22-24, 2019 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India.
2. India Steel Expo 2019 will provide a unique opportunity to international Steel Producers, Machinery Manufacturers, Raw Material Providers, Technology Companies to showcase their equipment and latest technologies in 12,000 sq. meters of exhibition area. For detailed information, the website of the event may be accessed at www.indiasteelexpo.in. Registration as a buyer may be made at http://indiasteelexpo.in/hosted_buyer_registration.php by 30th November 2018.
3. Organizers will be providing both ways economy class air tickets/ fare (up to USD 700), five-star hotel accommodation for 3 nights and local transport to the hosted foreign buyers.
4. The following representatives are invited as Hosted Buyers for the Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) during the event:- Steel Traders; Importers; Manufacturing Plant Heads; Technical Heads; Project Consulting Organisations; Procurement Heads/ Purchase Managers; Government Steel Procurement Departments; Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs); Automobile Manufacturers; Infrastructure, Oil & Gas Pipeline & Real Estate Material Suppliers; EPC Contractors; Railway, Shipping, Defence Material Management Heads; Rolling Mill Importers; Investors; Trade Journalists; Other Allied Organizations/ Institutions interested in procurement of Indian Steel raw material, finished products, technology or know-how.
5. In case of any difficulty, additional information needed or any queries that you may have; contact Mr. Sudhanshu Gupta, Senior Assistant Director, FICCI on his Mobile No. +91 9873311557 and his email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annexure I : India Steel Expo 2019 – format and guidelines. Click Here
Steel Industry Stakeholders Click Here
India Steel Registration-form Click Here