The Department of Telecommunications in association with Cellular Operator Association of India is organizing the sixth edition of Asia’s largest Digital Technology Event, India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2022 from 01st -04th October 2022, at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
2. The theme of IMC 2022 is ‘New Digital Universe’. The event is expected to attract over 70,000 visitors, more than 7,000 CXO’s over 350 partners & exhibitors, over 250 start-ups and more than 300 speakers from all around the globe. The event expects about 1000 foreign industry delegates.
3. During the event, participation will discuss, deliberate, and showcase the latest industry and technology trends such as 5G, AI.IOT, Edge Computing, Industry 4.0, Open RSN, Cloud, Future Devices & Gadgets, OTT & Content Play, Cyber Security, Data Privacy & Ethics, Enterprise Connect and Make in India-PLI Scheme.
4. The event is according a special emphasis on building a strong ecosystem that is conductive for the growth of 5G communication networks, start-up’s driven by 5G, New and conductive for the growth of 5G communication networks, start-up’s driven by 5G, New and Emerging Technologies. The key functional drivers of 5G will unlock a broad range of opportunities including the optimization of serve delivery, efficient decision-making, and enhanced end-user experience.
5. For more information you can visit the website http://www.indiamobilecongress.com/ Detailed Brochure for the event ( Create link for the brochure attached)
6. Visitor’s registration please visit https://registration.indiamobilecongress.com/imc2022#/tickets?lang=en
7. For assistance and queries, you may write to Mr. S. B Singh, Deputy Director General (G-20, Mobile: +919013135525, email: email@example.com and Mr. P Ramakrishna, CEO IMC, Mobile: No. +91-98110-56753, email-: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org