Greetings from the Consulate General of India, Johannesburg.
As you are all aware, the Know India Programme (KIP) has become one of the important initiatives of the Government of India (GOI) to promote India’s engagements with Persons of Indian origin (PIO) across the Globe. Since 2004, the KIP has had 53 editions with almost 2000 participants.
2. Now, in order to make KIP more dynamic and interactive and to be able to promote greater awareness about it and to give it a distinct identity, the Government of India has decided to have a LOGO designed for KIP.
3. The Consulate General of India in Johannesburg is, therefore, now pleased to convey today on 1st September, 2019, the announcement of a Global Contest by the Government of India for the designing of the KIP Logo with participation from the Indian diaspora. The GOI is looking for a Logo that is creative, innovative, professional and expresses the sentiments behind the KIP initiative
4. The contest will be open to all the PIOs, irrespective of their age, nationality, gender, generation etc. The winner will be awarded with a prize of 25 days fully sponsored tour to India as a KIP participant. I am enclosing herewith the guidelines for the contest for the design of the KIP Logo. The nodal point for receipt of entries in the Consulate is Ms. Zanele Ralane at the email email@example.com. You are requested to kindly promote this contest among all the PIOs and the Indian diaspora.
5. The last date for receipt of entries is Monday, 14 October, 2019 (1500 hours).
6. You may like share this information with all concerned for onward widespread dissemination. In case of any further clarification, you may wish to contact Mr. Balbir Raj Saini, Consul (Culture & Education) at Tel : +27 (0)11 4828484 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile +27 71 671 7678.
For More Information Click Here